This Agreement is a public offer agreement. Using Computational Solution (the "Asia Energy Aprroch ltd.") provided on this website is the expression of the consent of the User (the "User") to the terms of this agreement. The Agreement is concluded after the User’s registration on the Company's website and payment for services in accordance with tariffs.
1. The Services. The User accepts and pays for, and the Company provides and charges for services modeling, simulation, analysis and optimization and post process in complicated physics Problems . These services include using credible softwares and programing based on customer demand.
2. Payment for Services. The company's services are provided at prepayment. The User can pay for the services according to the invoice shown on the user account of this website.The payment process can be performed through the Webmoney and Paypal systems.
3. Payment for Products. The user can buy any product that exists on this website. The User can pay for products immediately, after accepting payment the download link of purchased products will send to the user's email.The payment process can be performed through the Webmoney and Paypal systems.
5. Term. This Agreement shall enter into force after notification of the User by the Company that its account is activated on the Company's website and paid for in full. The agreement has unlimited duration. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Agreement at any time by notifying users via email.
6. Assignment. User may not assign, delegate or otherwise transfer this Agreement without the prior written approval of Company; any assignment, delegation or transfer by you is void ab initio.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, INTERRUPTION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE STREAMRAY SERVICES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR FOR ANY EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY ENTITIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AGGREGATE AMOUNTS RETAINED BY COMPANY FOR ITS OWN ACCOUNT FOR SERVICES RENDERED PURSUANT TO, AND CONSISTENT WITH, THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT.
8. Amendment. Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. In such an instance, you will be notified in writing by email and/or posting on the Company’s website. The User must open all such emails and regularly check your Company’s page in order to be updated regarding the aforementioned, and Company is entitled to presume on the basis of your continued use of the Services that you agree to all such amendment.
9. Confidentiality. User shall keep in strict confidence any and all materials and information regarding Company technological systems and business, commercial and marketing methods and trade secrets. This provision shall survive termination of this Agreement by either party.
10. Termination of the Agreement. Either party may unilaterally terminate this Agreement. To do this in writing by e-mail to notify the other party of the Agreement. The Agreement is also considered terminated in case of delay on the part of the User's payment services under this Agreement more than 10 days. Upon termination of the Agreement personal site files are not transferred to the User.